| Add caption |
OK, I just want to clear something up with you guys. Is sending a fake SMS or anonymous SMS possible from an iPhone without it being jailbroken? The answer is YES.
I don’t mean one of those apps that make a message appear to be from someone, but no SMS ever gets sent it just puts text you’ve entered on your screen. I’m talking about the ability in sending an actual fake SMS or anonymous SMS text message from your iPhone WITHOUT even having to have your iPhone jailbroken!
As a fake SMS, anonymous SMS iPhone app would never get authorised by Apple, there is an app that allows you to send fake or anonymous SMS and it’s not even a messaging app. There is a hidden menu on the app that allows you to change the sender id to whatever cellphone number or name (up to 11 characters) you want. I can confirm this app works for sending fake SMS in the UK and parts of Europe, but I’m unsure about the USA and Canada as of yet.
Firstly, for all of you people wanting something for nothing, fyou have to pay for the app and each message you send also costs money (it’s not very expensive for each fake SMS/anonymous SMS message sent). It took me a long time (and money) to find a way of sending REAL fake SMS or anonymous SMS on an iPhone, without having to jailbreak the iPhone.
So why am I not sharing with you what the app is called and how to sign up? Because people will download the app and start sending the usual threatening or fraudulent messages and the fake SMS/anonymous SMS app will get removed from the app store and ruin the fun for everybody!
If you can be trusted and have an iPhone, then request the app below.



